Author: Manuel Lemos
Updated on: 2023-05-31
Posted on: 2023-05-30
Package: PHP Excel Pivot Tables
Excel supports pivot tables. Pivot tables can show aggregated information from rows and cells that provide more extensive information. Pivot tables can be used to show summaries of information to help people working with finances make better decisions related to their businesses.
A PHP package named PHP Excel provides several classes to manipulate spreadsheets stored in Excel XLSX format.
This package can extend the PHP Excel package to provide more extensive support to pivot tables.
About the PHP Excel Pivot Tables Package
The basic purpose is: Extends PHP Excel classes with pivot table support
Here follows in more detail what it does:
This package extends PHP Excel classes with pivot table support.
It provides sub-classes for the classes of PHP Excel packages and new classes that can allow manipulating pivot tables in spreadsheets generated in Microsoft Excel format.
Currently, this package provides:
- A spreadsheet sub-class that can process and add pivot tables
- A Excel XLSX parser sub-class that can read and include in the spreadsheet pivot table information
- A Excel XLSX writer sub-class that export pivot table information
- A relationship sub-class that provides access to relationship functions that are private in the parent relationship class
- A workbook sub-class that provides access to relationship functions that are private in the parent workbook class
- Several classes to manipulate pivot tables, pivot table collections, groups of rows and columns in a pivot table, group collections, pivot table caching
This package was considered notable for implementing its benefits in a way that is worth noticing.
Notable PHP packages can be often considered innovative. If this package is also innovative, it can be nominated to the PHP Innovation Award and the author may win prizes and recognition for sharing innovative packages.
If you also developed your own notable or innovative packages consider sharing them, so you can also earn more visibility for your package as well nice prizes.
One nice prize that many PHP developers want and you may like is the PHP elePHPant mascot plush.
You need to be a registered user or login to post a comment
1,611,040 PHP developers registered to the PHP Classes site.
Be One of Us!
Login Immediately with your account on:
No comments were submitted yet.